Your wedding is going to be one of the most memorable celebrations of your married life. It is one of those times that in order for everything to go well must be meticulously planned.
One of the most important details is the transportation that the bride and groom will be using. If the bride lives in Dunwoody and the church is in Marietta with a reception in Buckhead the timing has to be right.
Here are 6 tips to help you choose the best car service in Metro Atlanta:
- Reputation. Talk to your friends, co-workers, anyone who has used a limousine service in the past year and ask about their experience.
- See For Yourself. Make an appointment with the limousine company for a time you can see the car. This way you see if the car is in good condition.
- Booking. It’s a good idea to book your limousine 3 to 6 months in advance, especially if you a planning a wedding during the busy season.
- Contract. Having a written contract makes certain that all parties involved know what is to be expected on the day of your wedding. You want no surprises. It is good advice to rent the limousine for an extra hour beyond schedule just in case an expected delay happens. Make sure your deposit is on the contract and how much is owed. Most services in Metro Atlanta require full payment two weeks before the wedding.
- One week before the wedding call and make sure your limousine service has the correct date and time. Type the driving instructions and fax them so your driver does not get lost getting to your house. Keep a copy of the directions if at the last minute your driver is replaced.
- A Suggestion. Wait until you get to the reception before you drink. I know this is a celebration but full glasses of champagne plus all the excitement and formal clothing can be accident waiting to happen.