Prom marks a rite of passage in a teenager’s life. It is a celebration that calls for some extravagances like gowns, tuxedos and limousines, so for parents this can be a stressful time.
Here are five key points that parents need to think about when selecting a limousine service for the annual ritual all of us call Prom Season.
- How many people are riding in the car and who are they? Make sure all parents understand that a trustworthy limousine service will enforce a zero alcohol tolerance policy. Limousine companies can lose their license if minors use alcoholic beverages. Yes, we want our kids to have fun but also to stay out of trouble.
- Call early and reserve your limousine. Prom season holds the highest demand of the year for many limousine services in Atlanta and most companies usually ask for a 6 hour minimum for prom season. Ask for a confirmed reservation either by mail or email displaying the complete cost, this assures you that you and your limousine service are on the same page and that they will show up as promised.
- Be practical. Have the kids make a list of the activities planned and make sure everyone has the money in their budget for all that they want to do on prom night. Delete some activities if the budget gets too high. Don’t wait until the event to collect money, things change, people break-up, protect yourself and get the money as soon as you possibly can to cover the expense.
- Provide an itinerary in advance. Give your chauffeur a written list of all pick-up and drop-off locations. Plan to have everyone picked up at one location. This saves time and money and more time in the limo to have fun.
- Call your limousine provider one week prior to your event to make sure everything is still as you agreed. Give them updates on pick-up address, destination location and when the charter will end.
A Fun, Safe Atlanta Limousine Experience
Metro Limo Service is Metro Atlanta’s reliable limousine provider. Our professional drivers will insure that your teenagers experience the excitement of being in a limousine while giving parents confidence of their children’s safety.